Sport and Leisure
- Beautiful gardens and grounds covering 12 acres, including a peaceful woodland walk.
- Children's adventure play area with a super slide!
- Games lawn for football, rounders, and similar sporting activities.
- All weather tennis court. Tennis balls may be purchased from reception
- Games Room at Brunel Court including table tennis (balls may be purchased from reception), darts and football tables (Please ensure that all children are supervised by an adult when using the Games Room)
- A selection of board games, playing cards, dominos and jigsaw puzzles are located in the Manor
For those wanting more passive relaxation, there is a guests' lounge and a good range of reading material located in our library/tea room.
Directly accessible from the Manor are a variety of walks, including those through the historic Brunel Woods and coastal paths.
Nearby, the area provides horse and pony riding, boating and fishing, safe bathing from Maidencombe and Watcombe beaches, the cliff railway to Oddicombe beach, the Model Village, Pitch and Putt, steam railways, theatres, a multi-screen cinema, a zoo, ten-pin bowling and a host of other attractions.
Dartmoor with its wild splendour and famous ponies and many other Devon beauty spots are within easy reach.