- All bedrooms have running hot and cold water; en-suite rooms are equipped with either a bath or shower. Bedding, towels (except for economy groups) for room use and soap are provided.
- The majority of bedrooms in the manor house are either on the ground floor or can be accessed via a lift. Some bedrooms in the manor house and all the bedrooms both in the Lodge and Court can only be accessed via a small step or stairs.
- There are a limited number of rooms available suitable for disabled persons, with showers suitable for wheelchair users. These must be requested at the time of booking.
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities are provided in each bedroom for bedtime and early morning drinks.
food & meals
- Half board includes a 2 course evening meal and breakfast on the day of departure.
- Full board holidays include a 2 course evening meal, a light 2 course lunch or packed lunch and breakfast on the day of departure.
- On Sundays the main meal is normally served at lunchtime, with high tea being served late afternoon. Alternative evening meals may be available for younger guests during some holiday weeks..
- Within reason, special dietary requirements can be accommodated; however all such requirements must be discussed at the time of booking. Vegetarian options are normally available.
- A refrigerator is provided for those guests who need to keep medicinal items refrigerated.
- Check-in starts at 3.00pm on the day of arrival, with rooms normally ready for occupation by 4.00pm Guests should vacate their rooms by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- Free wireless internet access is available for guest use within most public areas; it is not available in guest bedrooms.
- A TV is normally available in one of public rooms. Bedrooms do not have TV’s or radios.
- Normally all public facilities are open for guests to use; however guests should be aware that there will be times when a particular group has exclusive use of a particular facility or area of the manor.
- Messages for guests may be left at reception on 01803 329333. Bedrooms are not equipped with telephones.
- With the exception of guide or registered assistance dogs, pets are not allowed on the premises, including being left in cars in the car parks.
- Brunel Manor is a no-smoking, including vaping, site.
- A laundry, with washing, tumble drying and ironing facilities, is provided for guests use for a nominal charge .
- Any mains operated electrical appliances brought by guests must be in good condition. We reserve the right to refuse guests and or groups the use of their own electrical equipment.
- Our team is available to pray and talk with guests. Brunel Manor do not offer formal counselling and we do not operate as a counselling centre.
- Brunel Manor is a Christian Holiday and Conference Centre and as such, none of the staff or volunteers are trained, qualified or insured to nurse or to act as carers for guests who require specialist nursing or care.